In order to ensure efficient customer service, please have your warranty card ready.
Restonic mattresses are made with the finest quality care and craftsmanship, providing you with years of comfort and support. We are happy to warrant against defects in workmanship and material of the sleep set. In the unlikely event that service is required because of such defects after purchases, your Restonic mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at Restonic’s option) without charge, except for transportation costs. If services are required during the remaining years because of such defects, your Restonic mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at Restonic’s option) at a charge as shown in the Restonic Warranty Schedule below, plus transportation costs. If you observe a defect, contact the dealer from whom you purchased the set. If the dealer cannot be reached, you should write directly to the Restonic manufacturing plant. To redeem your warranty, proof of purchase must be provided (including date of purchase).
- Restonic reserves the right to refuse service when the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition, soiled, stained or when failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.
- The terms of this Restonic limited warranty are negated if the product is used for (but not limited to) commercial purposes such as in a hotel, motel or nursing home.
- Queen- and king-size bedding requires a metal frame (or bed base) with a rigid center support.
- If identical materials are not available at time of repair, Restonic reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality.
- Your new Restonic sleep set is engineered as a system so that it is more resistant to open flames. Restonic WILL NOT warrant your bed set, and your bed set’s open flame resistance may be seriously impaired, if any of the following occurs:
- A non-matching mattress and foundation are used together. The mattress and foundation are engineered and built as a systemized set to withstand rigorous flame tests. Using a non-matching foundation and mattress together voids all terms of this warranty and seriously jeopardizes the open flame resistance of the bed set.
Any implied warranties on this product shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. This warranty is given by the Restonic manufacturer whose name and address appear on the law label attached to your Restonic product. This warranty is given only to the initial purchaser and is effective from the date of purchase. This warranty shall be governed by the state law and adjudicated in the state and local courts located in the city and state where the mattress was manufactured.
Restonic Warranty Schedule
All warranties are exclusive of transportation charges.
Warranty Schedule for TempaGel Warranty
|Warranty Code||Total Limited Warranty Period (In Years)||Period For No Charge Repair or Replacement||Calculations of Charges For Or Replacement Beyond No Change Period|
|TG||25||15||1/25 or your retailers current regular price|